Richardson, Philina, Nancy Garmer, Erin Mahaney, Lisa Petrillo, and Rebecca Weber. What We Know: Planning, Implementing, and Assessing a Media Literacy-Themed Summer Camp. Journal of Research on Libraries & Young Adults 7 (2016): n. page. Web. <Date accessed>.
About JRLYAThe Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults is an open-access, peer-reviewed online research journal published by the Young Adult Library Services Association. Its purpose is to enhance the development of theory, research, and practices to support young adult library services, as emphasized in’ YALSA’s National Research Agenda.
Subscribe to JRLYA's Email Notification ListSign up to receive an email notifying you of new content at the Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults!
- Call for Papers for Special Themed Issue: Movements That Affect Teens December 5, 2018
- Asian American Teen Fiction: An Urban Public Library Analysis July 13, 2018
- Happiness at the End of the Rainbow: Exploring Happy Endings in Young Adult Literature with Queer Female Protagonists, 2009–2017 July 13, 2018
- INFLO-mation: A Model for Exploring Information Behavior through Hip Hop July 13, 2018
- Middle-Schoolers’ Perceptions of Government: Intersection of Information and Civic Literacies July 13, 2018