Betts-Green, Dawn and Don Latham. “Drawing Queerness: Evaluating Notable LGBTQ Graphic Novels for Teens.” Journal of Research on Libraries & Young Adults 8 (2017). n. page. Web. <Date accessed>.
About JRLYAThe Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults is an open-access, peer-reviewed online research journal published by the Young Adult Library Services Association. Its purpose is to enhance the development of theory, research, and practices to support young adult library services, as emphasized in’ YALSA’s National Research Agenda.
Subscribe to JRLYA's Email Notification ListSign up to receive an email notifying you of new content at the Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults!
- What’s Going on Down Under? Part 1: Portrayals of Culture in Award-Winning Australian Young Adult Literature March 27, 2019
- One, Two, Three, Four! We Don’t Want Your F**king War! The Vietnam Antiwar Movement in Young Adult Fiction March 27, 2019
- Disability Narrative Theory and Young Adult Fiction of Mental Illness March 27, 2019
- Pausing at the Threshold: Peritextual Images in Young Adult Nonfiction Award Winners January 18, 2019
- The First All-Digital Library Space: The Effectiveness of BiblioTech’s Services for Urban Youth January 18, 2019