Masten, Kristy, et al.”The First All-Digital Library Space: The Effectiveness of BiblioTech’s Services for Urban Youth.” Journal of Research on Libraries & Young Adults Vol. 9 No. 2 (2019). n. page. Web. <Date accessed>.
About JRLYAThe Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults is an open-access, peer-reviewed online research journal published by the Young Adult Library Services Association. Its purpose is to enhance the development of theory, research, and practices to support young adult library services, as emphasized in’ YALSA’s National Research Agenda.
Subscribe to JRLYA's Email Notification ListSign up to receive an email notifying you of new content at the Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults!
- Pausing at the Threshold: Peritextual Images in Young Adult Nonfiction Award Winners January 18, 2019
- The First All-Digital Library Space: The Effectiveness of BiblioTech’s Services for Urban Youth January 18, 2019
- Call for Papers for Special Themed Issue: Movements That Affect Teens December 5, 2018
- Asian American Teen Fiction: An Urban Public Library Analysis July 13, 2018
- Happiness at the End of the Rainbow: Exploring Happy Endings in Young Adult Literature with Queer Female Protagonists, 2009–2017 July 13, 2018