About JRLYAThe Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults is an open-access, peer-reviewed online research journal published by the Young Adult Library Services Association. Its purpose is to enhance the development of theory, research, and practices to support young adult library services, as emphasized in’ YALSA’s National Research Agenda.
Subscribe to JRLYA's Email Notification ListSign up to receive an email notifying you of new content at the Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults!
- What’s Going on Down Under? Part 2: Portrayals of Culture in Award-Winning Australian Young Adult Literature July 3, 2019
- Perspectives on Youth Data Literacy at the Public Library: Teen Services Staff Speak Out July 3, 2019
- Feels Like Home: The Digital Information Practices of Teen Fans July 3, 2019
- What’s Going on Down Under? Part 1: Portrayals of Culture in Award-Winning Australian Young Adult Literature March 27, 2019
- One, Two, Three, Four! We Don’t Want Your F**king War! The Vietnam Antiwar Movement in Young Adult Fiction March 27, 2019
Category Archives: July
Editor’s Note: This paper was originally presented at ALA’s 2012 Midwinter Meeting during YALSA’s Midwinter Paper Presentation event on Trends Impacting Young Adult Services. The YALSA Midwinter Paper Presentation is an annual event sponsored by past presidents of YALSA to … Continue reading