About JRLYAThe Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults is an open-access, peer-reviewed online research journal published by the Young Adult Library Services Association. Its purpose is to enhance the development of theory, research, and practices to support young adult library services, as emphasized in’ YALSA’s National Research Agenda.
Subscribe to JRLYA's Email Notification ListSign up to receive an email notifying you of new content at the Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults!
- The Real Deal 2*: How Autism Is Described in YA Novels December 1, 2016
- Teen Book Covers: What’s Missing? December 1, 2016
- What We Know: Planning, Implementing, and Assessing a Media Literacy-Themed Summer Camp December 1, 2016
- Hunky Cajuns and Gay Sextons: Diversity as Represented in Adolescent Book Reviews December 1, 2016
- Call for Papers: Special Themed Social Justice Issue August 15, 2016
Category Archives: Volume 3: April 2013
By Sarah Hannah GÃ³mez, Graduate Student, School of Library and Information Science, Simmons College Editor’s Note: This, That, Both, Neither was accepted for the peer reviewed paper session at YALSA’s third annual Young Adult Literature Symposium held November 2-4, 2012 … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: YA Literature: The Inside and Cover Story was accepted for the peer reviewed paper session at YALSA’s third annual Young Adult Literature Symposium held November 2-4, 2012 in St. Louis. The theme of the conference was “Hit me … Continue reading