About JRLYAThe Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults is an open-access, peer-reviewed online research journal published by the Young Adult Library Services Association. Its purpose is to enhance the development of theory, research, and practices to support young adult library services, as emphasized in’ YALSA’s National Research Agenda.
Subscribe to JRLYA's Email Notification ListSign up to receive an email notifying you of new content at the Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults!
- How Usable Are School Library Websites? A Random Sample from All Fifty States June 10, 2016
- *Competencies Needed to Provide Teen Library Services of the Future: A Survey of Professionals in Learning Labs and Makerspaces June 10, 2016
- The Impact of Social Media on Ghanaian Youth: A Case Study of the Nima and Maamobi Communities in Accra, Ghana June 10, 2016
- *Designing the Library of the Future for and with Teens: Librarians as the “Connector” in Connected Learning June 10, 2016
- Sex in the Stacks: Teenager Sex Education Information Seeking Behavior and Barriers to the Use of Library Resources March 18, 2016
Category Archives: Volume 3: April 2013
By Sarah Hannah GÃ³mez, Graduate Student, School of Library and Information Science, Simmons College Editor’s Note: This, That, Both, Neither was accepted for the peer reviewed paper session at YALSA’s third annual Young Adult Literature Symposium held November 2-4, 2012 … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: YA Literature: The Inside and Cover Story was accepted for the peer reviewed paper session at YALSA’s third annual Young Adult Literature Symposium held November 2-4, 2012 in St. Louis. The theme of the conference was “Hit me … Continue reading