About JRLYAThe Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults is an open-access, peer-reviewed online research journal published by the Young Adult Library Services Association. Its purpose is to enhance the development of theory, research, and practices to support young adult library services, as emphasized in’ YALSA’s National Research Agenda.
Subscribe to JRLYA's Email Notification ListSign up to receive an email notifying you of new content at the Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults!
- What’s Going on Down Under? Part 2: Portrayals of Culture in Award-Winning Australian Young Adult Literature July 3, 2019
- Perspectives on Youth Data Literacy at the Public Library: Teen Services Staff Speak Out July 3, 2019
- Feels Like Home: The Digital Information Practices of Teen Fans July 3, 2019
- What’s Going on Down Under? Part 1: Portrayals of Culture in Award-Winning Australian Young Adult Literature March 27, 2019
- One, Two, Three, Four! We Don’t Want Your F**king War! The Vietnam Antiwar Movement in Young Adult Fiction March 27, 2019
Category Archives: Volume 6: March 2015
Crystle Martin, Postdoctoral Researcher, Digital Media and Learning Hub, University of California, Irvine Martin, Crystle. Connected Learning, Librarians, and Connecting Youth Interest. Journal of Research on Libraries & Young Adults 6 (2015): n. page. Web. <Date accessed>. Abstract The purpose of this … Continue reading
Stacy Creel, Assistant Professor, School of Library & Information Science, University of Southern Mississippi Creel, Stacy. “The Impact of Assigned Reading on Reading Pleasure in Young Adults.” Journal of Research on Libraries & Young Adults 5 (2015): n. page. Web. … Continue reading