About JRLYAThe Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults is an open-access, peer-reviewed online research journal published by the Young Adult Library Services Association. Its purpose is to enhance the development of theory, research, and practices to support young adult library services, as emphasized in’ YALSA’s National Research Agenda.
Subscribe to JRLYA's Email Notification ListSign up to receive an email notifying you of new content at the Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults!
- A Public Health Approach to Uncovering the Health-Related Needs of Teen Library Patrons February 3, 2020
- “It’s Okay to Be Confused”: LGBTQAI+ Teen Novels as Sexuality and Sexual Health Information Resources February 3, 2020
- “The Expectations That We Be Educators”: The Views of Australian Authors of Young Adult Fiction on Their OwnVoices Novels as Windows for Learning about Marginalized Experiences February 3, 2020
- Teen Social Media Practices and Perceptions of Peers: Implications for Youth Services Providers and Researchers November 21, 2019
- “Getting Basic Information Isn’t as Helpful as the Nuanced Advice We Can Give Each Other”: Teens with Autism on Digital Citizenship Education November 21, 2019
Tag Archives: eliza dresang
Kyungwon Koh, PhD, Assistant Professor, University of Oklahoma Koh, Kyungwon. “Radical Change Theory: Framework for Empowering Digital Youth.” Journal of Research on Libraries & Young Adults 5 (2015): n. page. Web. <Date accessed>. Abstract Eliza T. Dresang influenced numerous researchers … Continue reading
J. Elizabeth Mills, Annette Y. Goldsmith, Kathleen Campana, Beth J. Patin, Sarah A. Evans Mills, J. Elizabeth, et al. “Putting Youth First: The Radical Eliza T. Dresang.” Journal of Research on Libraries & Young Adults 5 (2015): n. page. Web. … Continue reading
Jonathan M. Hollister and Don Latham Hollister, Jonathan M., and Don Latham. “Looking at Kim Dong Hwa’s Color Trilogy through the Prism of Radical Change.” Journal of Research on Libraries & Young Adults 5 (2015): n. page. Web. <Date accessed>. … Continue reading
Colette Drouillard, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Library and Information Studies, Valdosta State University Drouillard, Colette. “Eliza Dresang and The Boy Who Lived.” Journal of Research on Libraries & Young Adults 5 (2015): n. page. Web. <Date accessed>. Eliza Dresang’s … Continue reading