About JRLYAThe Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults is an open-access, peer-reviewed online research journal published by the Young Adult Library Services Association. Its purpose is to enhance the development of theory, research, and practices to support young adult library services, as emphasized in’ YALSA’s National Research Agenda.
Subscribe to JRLYA's Email Notification ListSign up to receive an email notifying you of new content at the Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults!
- Teen Social Media Practices and Perceptions of Peers: Implications for Youth Services Providers and Researchers November 21, 2019
- “Getting Basic Information Isn’t as Helpful as the Nuanced Advice We Can Give Each Other”: Teens with Autism on Digital Citizenship Education November 21, 2019
- What’s Going on Down Under? Part 2: Portrayals of Culture in Award-Winning Australian Young Adult Literature July 3, 2019
- Perspectives on Youth Data Literacy at the Public Library: Teen Services Staff Speak Out July 3, 2019
- Feels Like Home: The Digital Information Practices of Teen Fans July 3, 2019
Tag Archives: From the Editor
By Sandra Hughes-Hassell, JRLYA member editor Welcome to the Journal for Research on Libraries and Young Adults. Beginning with this issue, JRLYA will move to a dynamic publication schedule. As soon as a manuscript has met our rigorous review criteria, … Continue reading
By Sandra Hughes-Hassell This issue of the Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults (JRLYA) marks the beginning of our second year of publication. Over the past year, we have published articles on research topics such as the reading … Continue reading
by Sandra Hughes-Hassell Researchers present the findings of their studies in a number of ways. While the primary avenue for dissemination is still the peer-reviewed journal, other means such as juried conference papers and presentations, as well as juried poster … Continue reading
by Sandra Hughes-Hassell Welcome to the third issue of the Journal for Research on Libraries and Young Adults (JRLYA), the online research journal of the Young Adult Library Services Association. Its purpose is to enhance the development of theory, research, … Continue reading