About JRLYAThe Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults is an open-access, peer-reviewed online research journal published by the Young Adult Library Services Association. Its purpose is to enhance the development of theory, research, and practices to support young adult library services, as emphasized in’ YALSA’s National Research Agenda.
Subscribe to JRLYA's Email Notification ListSign up to receive an email notifying you of new content at the Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults!
- Call for Papers for Special Themed Issue: Access in Libraries that Serve Teens August 26, 2020
- The Darkest Themes: Perceptions of Teen-on-Teen Gun Violence in Schools as Portrayed in Teen Literature April 27, 2020
- When Libraries Aren’t Challenged: Librarians Discuss a Lack of Patron Challenges to Their Collections April 27, 2020
- A Public Health Approach to Uncovering the Health-Related Needs of Teen Library Patrons February 3, 2020
- “It’s Okay to Be Confused”: LGBTQAI+ Teen Novels as Sexuality and Sexual Health Information Resources February 3, 2020
Tag Archives: libraries
*Designing the Library of the Future for and with Teens: Librarians as the “Connector” in Connected Learning
Mega Subramaniam, Associate Professor, College of Information Studies, University of Maryland Subramaniam, Mega. Designing the Library of the Future for and with Teens: Librarians as the “Connector” in Connected Learning. Journal of Research on Libraries & Young Adults 7 (2016): … Continue reading