About JRLYAThe Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults is an open-access, peer-reviewed online research journal published by the Young Adult Library Services Association. Its purpose is to enhance the development of theory, research, and practices to support young adult library services, as emphasized in’ YALSA’s National Research Agenda.
Subscribe to JRLYA's Email Notification ListSign up to receive an email notifying you of new content at the Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults!
- Asian American Teen Fiction: An Urban Public Library Analysis July 13, 2018
- Happiness at the End of the Rainbow: Exploring Happy Endings in Young Adult Literature with Queer Female Protagonists, 2009–2017 July 13, 2018
- INFLO-mation: A Model for Exploring Information Behavior through Hip Hop July 13, 2018
- Middle-Schoolers’ Perceptions of Government: Intersection of Information and Civic Literacies July 13, 2018
- The 2014 Rainbow List: A Descriptive Study of the List and Ten Public Libraries’ Ownership July 13, 2018
Tag Archives: teen literacy
Robin A. Moeller, Assistant Professor, College of Education, Leadership and Educational Studies, Appalachian State University Kim E. Becnel, Assistant Professor, College of Education, Leadership and Educational Studies, Appalachian State University Moeller, Robin A. and Becnel, Kim E. . You Are What You Read: Young Adult Literacy … Continue reading
Stacy Creel, Assistant Professor, School of Library & Information Science, University of Southern Mississippi Creel, Stacy. “The Impact of Assigned Reading on Reading Pleasure in Young Adults.” Journal of Research on Libraries & Young Adults 5 (2015): n. page. Web. … Continue reading