About JRLYAThe Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults is an open-access, peer-reviewed online research journal published by the Young Adult Library Services Association. Its purpose is to enhance the development of theory, research, and practices to support young adult library services, as emphasized in’ YALSA’s National Research Agenda.
Subscribe to JRLYA's Email Notification ListSign up to receive an email notifying you of new content at the Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults!
- The Real Deal 2*: How Autism Is Described in YA Novels December 1, 2016
- Teen Book Covers: What’s Missing? December 1, 2016
- What We Know: Planning, Implementing, and Assessing a Media Literacy-Themed Summer Camp December 1, 2016
- Hunky Cajuns and Gay Sextons: Diversity as Represented in Adolescent Book Reviews December 1, 2016
- Call for Papers: Special Themed Social Justice Issue August 15, 2016
Tag Archives: themed issue
Crystle Martin, Postdoctoral Researcher, Digital Media and Learning Hub, University of California, Irvine Martin, Crystle. Connected Learning, Librarians, and Connecting Youth Interest. Journal of Research on Libraries & Young Adults 6 (2015): n. page. Web. <Date accessed>. Abstract The purpose of this … Continue reading