About JRLYAThe Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults is an open-access, peer-reviewed online research journal published by the Young Adult Library Services Association. Its purpose is to enhance the development of theory, research, and practices to support young adult library services, as emphasized in’ YALSA’s National Research Agenda.
Subscribe to JRLYA's Email Notification ListSign up to receive an email notifying you of new content at the Journal of Research on Libraries and Young Adults!
- Patterns in Multicultural Young Adults Novels about Persian Culture December 27, 2017
- Drawing Queerness: Evaluating Notable LGBTQ Graphic Novels for Teens December 27, 2017
- Provide the Highest Level of Service: Public Library Collections of LGBTQ* Materials for Adolescents in the United States July 18, 2017
- Dreaming in Color: Identifying Race and Ethnicity in YA Speculative Fiction Reviews July 18, 2017
- Understanding Empathetic Services: The Role of Empathy in Everyday Library Work July 18, 2017
Tag Archives: ya spaces
Colin Rhinesmith, Assistant Professor, School of Library and Information Studies, University of Oklahoma Molly Dettmann, Graduate Student, School of Library and Information Studies, University of Oklahoma Michael Pierson, Graduate Student, School of Library and Information Studies, University of Oklahoma Rebecca … Continue reading →