Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week we asked which villain you’d least like to have to face off against (and we didn’t include Voldemort so that everyone else would have a chance!). Your votes are in, and with 32% of the vote, Dolores Umbridge seems to be the most fearsome opponent! Leck and President Snow both tied for a close second, though. You can see the results of this poll–or any of our previous ones–in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted.
This week, instead of something nasty, we’re asking about something nice: who do you think is the best girlfriend in YA lit? Vote in the poll below to decide. It’s a big question with a lot of contenders, so if we’ve omitted a sweetheart too good not to mention, let us know in the comments!
Who's the best girlfriend?
- Noelle (Itâ€™s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini) (55%, 23 Votes)
- Abby (Carter Finally Gets It and Carterâ€™s Big Break by Brent Crawford) (33%, 14 Votes)
- June (The Big Crunch by Pete Hautman) (10%, 4 Votes)
- Gemma (Dark Life and Rip Tide by Kat Falls) (2%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 42
You may also like:
Latest posts by Gretchen Kolderup (see all)
- Librarians Love: Coming of Age Stories for Male Readers - December 1, 2014
- Librarians Love: Books by Non-US Authors - October 9, 2014
- Librarians Love: Contemporary Romance Beyond Best Sellers - September 2, 2014