Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, we asked which trend in YA book covers you were most ready to see go. The votes are in, and covers that show headless female bodies are clearly your least favorite. And the trend that bothers you least? Covers that show the back of a head. Thank you to all of you who voted! You can see the results of all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive.
This week, we’re interested in friends–best friends, to be specific. Best friends stick with us no matter what and often know us better than we know ourselves. Who’s the greatest pair of best friends in YA lit? Vote in the poll below, and leave a comment if we’ve forgotten your favorite!
Which set of best friends is best?
- Karou and Zusana (Daughter of Smoke and Bone) (55%, 78 Votes)
- Tiny Cooper and Will Grayson (Will Grayson, Will Grayson) (27%, 39 Votes)
- Stanley Yelnats and Zero (Holes) (18%, 26 Votes)
- Jessica and Fiona (The Running Dream) (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 143
You may also like:
Latest posts by Gretchen Kolderup (see all)
- Librarians Love: Coming of Age Stories for Male Readers - December 1, 2014
- Librarians Love: Books by Non-US Authors - October 9, 2014
- Librarians Love: Contemporary Romance Beyond Best Sellers - September 2, 2014