Good evening, Hub readers!
Last week, we wanted to know which book that made you cry was your favorite. There were a lot of calls in the comments for The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness (with inspiration from Siobhan Dowd) to be included. They’re both great recent releases, but the ultimate winner of our poll was If I Stay by Gayle Forman. Thanks to all of you who voted! Check out the results of all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive.
For this week’s poll, we’re interested in knowing who from YA lit you think makes the best boyfriend. Vote in the poll below, and leave a comment if there’s someone else you think is an exemplary other half! We’d also like to know if you have any good ideas for future Monday Poll questions.
Who in YA lit is the best boyfriend?
- Etienne St. Clair (Anna and the French Kiss) (42%, 36 Votes)
- Adam Wilde (If I Stay and Where She Went) (20%, 17 Votes)
- Sam (Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy) (20%, 17 Votes)
- Xander (Matched) (12%, 10 Votes)
- Alex Fuentes (Perfect Chemistry) (7%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 86
You may also like:
Latest posts by Gretchen Kolderup (see all)
- Librarians Love: Coming of Age Stories for Male Readers - December 1, 2014
- Librarians Love: Books by Non-US Authors - October 9, 2014
- Librarians Love: Contemporary Romance Beyond Best Sellers - September 2, 2014