Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week we asked who you thought the best boyfriend in YA lit is. There were a lot of suggestions–Jonah Griggs from Jellicoe Road, Finnikin from Finnikin of the Rock, Peeta from The Hunger Games, Tyler from Sarah Addison Allen’s Garden Spells, and Marcello from the River of Time series–in the comments, but from the options in the poll, Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss came out on top. Thanks to everyone who voted! You can see the results of all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive.
Back in November, we asked which evil character you’d want to be friends with on Twitter. This week, we’re thinking similarly, but differently: we’d like to know which evil character you wouldn’t want to be friends with on Facebook. Vote in the poll below, and leave a comment if there’s another villain whose updates you wouldn’t want to see in your News Feed!
Which evil character would you not want to be Facebook friends with?
- President Snow (The Hunger Games trilogy) (45%, 35 Votes)
- Leck (The Seven Kingdoms series) (24%, 19 Votes)
- Mayor Prentiss (Chaos Walking trilogy) (22%, 17 Votes)
- Neferet, High Priestess of the House of Night (House of Night series) (9%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 78
Have ideas for future Monday Poll questions? Leave suggestions in the comments!
You may also like:
Latest posts by Gretchen Kolderup (see all)
- Librarians Love: Coming of Age Stories for Male Readers - December 1, 2014
- Librarians Love: Books by Non-US Authors - October 9, 2014
- Librarians Love: Contemporary Romance Beyond Best Sellers - September 2, 2014