Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, we asked which evil character you’d least want to be friends with on Facebook. Hunger Games fever apparently took hold of all of you as you voted, because President Snow won handily! You can see detailed results of all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive.
A good cover can make or break a book. We’ve asked before about cover trends you dislike, but today we want to get specific. Which YA book is most in need of a cover makeover? Vote in the poll below–or leave a comment if there’s another book that you think deserves a cover redesign.
Which cover most needs a makeover?
- Whale Talk by Chris Crutcher (32%, 27 Votes)
- Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko (19%, 16 Votes)
- Abhorsen by Garth Nix (18%, 15 Votes)
- How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff (18%, 15 Votes)
- King Dork by Frank Portman (13%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 84
Have ideas for future Monday Poll questions? Leave suggestions in the comments!
You may also like:
Latest posts by Gretchen Kolderup (see all)
- Librarians Love: Coming of Age Stories for Male Readers - December 1, 2014
- Librarians Love: Books by Non-US Authors - October 9, 2014
- Librarians Love: Contemporary Romance Beyond Best Sellers - September 2, 2014