Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week we asked which YA book had the best road trip. The winner — with a full 30% of the vote — is Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. Tying for second with 22% of the vote are Paper Towns by John Green and the Printz Award-winning Going Bovine by Libba Bray. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted!
We’ve asked before about cover trends and books in need of a cover makeover, but today we want to get specific about one particular kind of cover: the one with a dress. There are plenty of YA books out there with dresses on the cover, but which one do you think has the best dress? Vote in the poll below, or leave a comment if we’ve omitted your favorite!
Which book has the best dress on the cover?
- The Luxe by Anna Godbersen (34%, 26 Votes)
- The Selection by Kiera Cass (18%, 14 Votes)
- Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers (18%, 14 Votes)
- Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George (9%, 7 Votes)
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (8%, 6 Votes)
- Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (4%, 3 Votes)
- The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell (3%, 2 Votes)
- Vixen by Jillian Larkin (3%, 2 Votes)
- La Petite Four by Regina Scott (1%, 1 Votes)
- The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (1%, 1 Votes)
- The Season by Sarah MacLean (0%, 0 Votes)
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (0%, 0 Votes)
- Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle (0%, 0 Votes)
- The Diamond Secret by Suzanne Weyn (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 76
You may also like:
Latest posts by Gretchen Kolderup (see all)
- Librarians Love: Coming of Age Stories for Male Readers - December 1, 2014
- Librarians Love: Books by Non-US Authors - October 9, 2014
- Librarians Love: Contemporary Romance Beyond Best Sellers - September 2, 2014