For today’s post, teens chimed in to share their answers to these burning questions:
- If I could have one superpower, it would be…
- The top three books I would LOVE to get as a gift are…
Turn up your volume and have a listen!
Last but not least, Matthew S. gave his answers in writing: “to shape-shift & take on the abilities of that character, whether he actually exists or not,” and “1) Warriors Book 1, 2) Eragon, 3) The Hobbit.”
What are YOUR top three wishes for books to get as gifts?
— Becky O’Neil, currently reading Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
You may also like:
Latest posts by Rebecca O'Neil (see all)
- “Books Where Stuff Happens”: An Exploration of Hi/Lo Books - September 7, 2016
- Resources to Help Teens Choose a Career - May 6, 2016
- Booklist: New Nonfiction Science - March 16, 2016