The Monday Poll: Interesting Titles
Last week we asked what you were most looking forward to in 2013. Coming in on top with 28% of the vote was “The exciting continuation of series I already know and love,” followed closely by “Challenging myself to get outside of my reading comfort zone” with 26% and “Exploring new worlds and meeting characters in books that haven’t been published” with 24%. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted!
This week, we’re coming back to a topic we’ve asked about a few times in the past: titles. Titles can be long, short, boring, intriguing, misleading, or they can give it all away. But what we want to know this week is which of the following titles you find most interesting. Vote in the poll below, and leave us a comment with some of your other favorite titles!
Which of these titles is the most interesting?
- Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski (32%, 40 Votes)
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews (27%, 34 Votes)
- The Complete History of Why I Hate Her by Jennifer Richard Jacobson (16%, 20 Votes)
- Zombies vs Unicorns edited by Justine Larbalestier and Holly Black (14%, 18 Votes)
- What My Mother Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones (6%, 7 Votes)
- Bras and Broomsticks by Sarah Mlynowski (6%, 7 Votes)
- How to Hook a Hottie by Tina Ferraro (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 126