The Monday Poll: Football
Last week, we asked which novel in verse was your favorite. You made special shout-outs to Out of the Dust by Karen Hesse, Crossing Stones by Helen Frost, Ringside, 1925: Views from the Scopes Trial by Jennifer Bryant, and Exposed by Kimberly Marcus, but the title that came out on top in the poll was Sold by Patricia McCormick with 24% of the vote. Crank by Ellen Hopkins came in second with 19% of the vote. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted!
This week, we’re coming down off of the excitement of the Super Bowl on Sunday. Ss we recover from overindulging in junk food, we’re wondering: which football-focused YA book is your favorite? Vote in the poll below, or leave a comment if your personal pick wasn’t included!
Which is your favorite YA football book?
- Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock (47%, 45 Votes)
- Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach (13%, 12 Votes)
- Leverage by Joshua Cohen (7%, 7 Votes)
- Knights of the Hill Country by Tim Tharp (6%, 6 Votes)
- Million Dollar Throw by Mike Lupica (5%, 5 Votes)
- Pop by Gordon Korman (5%, 5 Votes)
- Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally (5%, 5 Votes)
- Football Genius by Tim Green (4%, 4 Votes)
- Playing with the Boys by Liz Tigelaar (3%, 3 Votes)
- Crackback by John Coy (2%, 2 Votes)
- The Rookie by Scott Sigler (3%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 95