2013 Hub Reading Challenge check-in #3
Not signed up for YALSA’s 2013 Hub Reading Challenge? Read the official rules and sign up on the original post. Anything you’ve read since February 3 counts, so sign up now!
I was a little late to join the reading challenge, so thus far I can only tally books I read as part of the previous Morris/Nonfiction Reading Challenge. (Some of my faves from that challenge were Wonder Show, Seraphina, Titanic: Voices from the Disaster, and Bomb: The Race to Build — and Steal — the World’s Most Dangerous Weapon.) That being said, I have a LOT of books I’m looking forward to reading from our challenge list. Just to name a few:
- The Diviners (I haven’t really liked Libba Bray’s other books, but I have high hopes for this one based on the description and the reader responses)
- I Hunt Killers (I’m intrigued by the reader reviews I’ve seen)
- Wonder (This has been on my to-read list for AGES…)
- Boy21 (Another one I see popping up on a lot of must-read lists)
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (Can’t wait to get my hands on this one!)
Any books that you have really enjoyed thus far? Any books that are on the top of your to-read pile?
If you’ve already completed the challenge by reading or listening to 25 titles from the list, let us know by filling out the form below. (The information you provide is what we’ll use to send you your Challenge Finisher badge, contact you about your reader’s response, and notify you if you win our grand prize drawing, so be sure to use an email address you actually check!) Do not fill out this form until you have completed the challenge by reading 25 titles.
If you’re not done yet, happy reading and keep us posted on your progress! Tweet your reviews and progress with the #hubchallenge tag, and we’ll see you at next week’s check-in!