Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week we asked which YA book set in the afterlife you liked best. Devine Intervention by Martha Brockenbrough, Croak by Gina Damico, and The Heavenly Village by Cynthia Rylant were all mentioned in the comments as great afterlife books we didn’t include in the poll, but from the poll options, If I Stay by Gayle Forman won handily, capturing 45% of the vote. Second place went to Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin with 25% of the vote. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted!
This week, we’re thinking about adaptations again. There are lots of television series based on YA books, but there’s always room for more! Which YA series do you think would make the best ongoing television show? Vote in the poll below or leave a comment if there’s another series you think would do well on TV.
Which series would make the best ongoing television series?
- Shades of London by Maureen Johnson (26%, 60 Votes)
- Heist Society by Ally Carter (25%, 58 Votes)
- Curse Workers series by Holly Black (13%, 31 Votes)
- The Luxe by Anna Godbersen (9%, 20 Votes)
- Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare (9%, 20 Votes)
- Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan (8%, 18 Votes)
- Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr (6%, 13 Votes)
- Jacky Faber series by L. A. Meyer (2%, 5 Votes)
- Gatekeepers series by Anthony Horowitz (2%, 5 Votes)
- Wildlings series by Charles de Lint (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 231
You may also like:
Latest posts by Gretchen Kolderup (see all)
- Librarians Love: Coming of Age Stories for Male Readers - December 1, 2014
- Librarians Love: Books by Non-US Authors - October 9, 2014
- Librarians Love: Contemporary Romance Beyond Best Sellers - September 2, 2014