Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week we asked which YA series you thought would make the best ongoing television series and it was a close one! The final victor was the Shades of London series by Maureen Johnson with 26% of the vote, but Heist Society by Ally Carter wasn’t far behind, capturing 25% of the votes. Library.Lil and Hay also lobbied for the Gallagher Girls series (also by Ally Carter) in the comments. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted!
This week, we’re looking to another form of entertainment: music. Lots of YA books feature teens in bands — but while some seem like they might be good, others … don’t. So which fictional band would you most want to hear in concert? Vote in the poll below or leave a comment if we’ve omitted the band you’d most want to hear!
Fictional band you want to hear in concert?
- The Weird Sisters from Harry Potter (29%, 30 Votes)
- Whereâ€™s Fluffy? from Nick and Norahâ€™s Infinite Playlist (26%, 27 Votes)
- Shooting Star from If I Stay and Where She Went (18%, 19 Votes)
- The Copenhagen Interpretation from Going Bovine (10%, 10 Votes)
- Dumb from Five Flavors of Dumb (10%, 10 Votes)
- The Do-Gooders from Audrey, Wait! (5%, 5 Votes)
- The Disenchantments from The Disenchantments (3%, 3 Votes)
- Petra/Dawsonâ€™s Freak from Friend is Not a Verb (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 104
You may also like:
Latest posts by Gretchen Kolderup (see all)
- Librarians Love: Coming of Age Stories for Male Readers - December 1, 2014
- Librarians Love: Books by Non-US Authors - October 9, 2014
- Librarians Love: Contemporary Romance Beyond Best Sellers - September 2, 2014