Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week we asked which stand-alone graphic novel was your favorite. It was a very close race with different titles pulling ahead over the week, but The Arrival by Shaun Tan is our victor with 14% of the vote. The next few were all separated by just one or two votes!
- American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang (13%)
- Blankets by Craig Thompson (12%)
- Maus by Art Spiegelman (11%)
- Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi (11%)
- Smile by Raina Telgemeier (10%)
- Anya’s Ghost by Vera Brosgol (10%)
You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted!
It’s still early for it, but this week we’re starting to think ahead to summer — and summer jobs. That got us wondering: what’s the best fictional job in YA lit? Vote in the poll below or leave a comment if we’ve left off a made-up career you’d love to pursue!