Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week we asked which fictional job you’d most want to have. Despite the intensive training and risk involved, our winner was the position of Auror from the Harry Potter universe with 47% of the vote. Being a Library Page (from The Grimm Legacy by Polly Shulman) came in second with 31% of the vote, and the work of a Shade (from The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson) was third with 16%. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted!
For this week’s question, we’re flipping last week’s: we want to know which fictional job you’d least want to have. Vote in the poll below or leave a comment if you think there’s something even worse that we didn’t include!
Which fictional job would you least want to have?
- Tooth Collector (Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor) (23%, 29 Votes)
- Grave Digger (Rotters by Daniel Kraus) (21%, 26 Votes)
- Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor (Harry Potter by JK Rowling) (18%, 23 Votes)
- Head Gamemaker (The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins) (17%, 21 Votes)
- Monstrumologist's Assistant (The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey) (16%, 20 Votes)
- Grim Reaper (Croak by Gina Damico) (5%, 6 Votes)
- Member of the Mortmaine (Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves) (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 126
You may also like:
Latest posts by Gretchen Kolderup (see all)
- Librarians Love: Coming of Age Stories for Male Readers - December 1, 2014
- Librarians Love: Books by Non-US Authors - October 9, 2014
- Librarians Love: Contemporary Romance Beyond Best Sellers - September 2, 2014