Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week we asked which summer sequel you were most looking forward to, and the crowd has spoken: it’s The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson, which captured 33% of the vote and comes out on August 27th. Awaken by Meg Cabot (17%, July 2nd), Fire and Ash by Jonathan Maberry (14%, August 27th), and Infinityglass by Myra McEntire (11%, August 6th) also did well. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted!
We’re still thinking summer, so this week, we want to know: which vacation inspired by a YA book would you most enjoy? Choose from the options below, or leave a comment if you have an even better idea!
Which YA-inspired summer vacation would you most want to take?
- Personal tour of Paris with Etienne St. Claire (Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins) (29%, 28 Votes)
- Scavenger hunt across Europe (13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson) (27%, 26 Votes)
- Trip abroad to meet a favorite author (The Fault in Our Stars by John Green) (20%, 19 Votes)
- Cross-country road trip (Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson) (10%, 10 Votes)
- Personal European tour with Willem (Just One Day by Gayle Forman) (6%, 6 Votes)
- Guided European vacation with other teens (Just One Day by Gayle Forman) (4%, 4 Votes)
- Twenty days in Zanzibar Bay (Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler) (3%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 96
You may also like:
Latest posts by Gretchen Kolderup (see all)
- Librarians Love: Coming of Age Stories for Male Readers - December 1, 2014
- Librarians Love: Books by Non-US Authors - October 9, 2014
- Librarians Love: Contemporary Romance Beyond Best Sellers - September 2, 2014