The Monday Poll: Fairy Tale Sequels
Last week we asked which fictional band name from a YA book had the best name. The battle of the bands is over, and here are the results: Copenhagen Interpretation (from Going Bovine by Libba Bray) won with 40% of the vote. Second place went to Force Field of Unimaginable Pain (from Scorch by Gina Damico) with 18%. Third place was secured by The Jerk-Offs (from Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan) with 16%. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted!
This week, we want to know which YA book that explores what happens after a fairy tale ends is your favorite. Vote in the poll below or leave a comment if we’ve omitted a really great fairy tale sequel! (There are lots more, right?)
Which is the best sequel to or aftermath of a fairy tale?
- Just Ella by Margaret Peterson Haddix (34%, 22 Votes)
- Fables series by Bill Willingham (29%, 19 Votes)
- Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce (17%, 11 Votes)
- Enna Burning by Shannon Hale (14%, 9 Votes)
- A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan (6%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 65