Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week we wanted to know about your favorite female friendship in YA lit. Maddie and “Verity,” the sensational team from Elizabeth Wein’s Code Name Verity, took the lead with 44% of the vote. Ann Brashare’s four-way friendship from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Lena, Tibby, Carmen, and Bridget, gathered 35% of the vote, taking second place, and Betsy and Tacy from Maud Hart Lovelace’s Betsy-Tacy series came in third with 12%. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted!
Now that we’ve explored female friendships in YA lit, let’s give the guys some attention. What’s the best YA lit bromance? Vote in the poll below or let us know who we missed in the comments!
What's the best bromance in YA lit?
- Harry and Ron (The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling) (49%, 52 Votes)
- Gansey, Ronan, Adam, and Noah (The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater) (13%, 14 Votes)
- Will and Tiny (Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan) (12%, 13 Votes)
- Colin and Hassan (An Abundance of Katherines by John Green) (11%, 12 Votes)
- Will and Jem (The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare) (8%, 9 Votes)
- Greg and Earl (Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews) (4%, 4 Votes)
- Finley and Russ (Boy21 by Matthew Quick) (3%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 107
You may also like:
Latest posts by Allison Tran (see all)
- The Monday Poll: Assign a YA Lit Title for Summer Reading - August 10, 2015
- Wrapping Up the 2015 Hub Reading Challenge - August 9, 2015
- The Monday Poll: Summer Vacation - August 3, 2015