Welcome to The Hub’s first photo challenge! We are asking all of you to send us a photo of the book (or books!) that you can’t wait to read over the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. Whether you are finally going to tackle a classic novel that you have never read or you are planning to read the latest release, we want to see the photographic evidence!
Here are all of the nitty-gritty rules:
- For privacy reasons, make sure there aren’t any people in your pictures, please! But, aside from this one caveat, feel free to get as creative as you would like.
All entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 24th to be considered.
By submitting your photo, you are consenting to its publication on The Hub, though we are under no obligation to publish all submissions that we receive.
A selection of the best photos from our readers and bloggers will be posted before the holiday weekend, so we’ll all be inspired to find a good read for the Thanksgiving break!
– Carli Spina, Hub Advisory Board member
You may also like:
Latest posts by Carli Spina (see all)
- Women in Comics: Looking Ahead to 2017 - January 3, 2017
- Women in Comics: Princesses with a Twist - December 6, 2016
- Women in Comics: Cooking Comics (with Recipes Included!) - November 1, 2016