Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, in honor of Halloween, we asked about your favorite ghost story in YA lit. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson came in first with 24% of the vote, with Kendare Blake’s Anna Dressed in Blood not far behind with 18%. In third place, we had a tie: The Mediator series by Meg Cabot and Anya’s Ghost by Vera Brosgol both garnered 14% of the vote. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted!
Did you know November is National Adoption Month? In honor of this important topic that’s near and dear to many of our hearts, we’d like to know which fictional family from YA lit you’d want to adopt you. Vote in the poll below, and be sure to comment if we’ve missed your favorite fictional family.
Which fictional family in YA lit would you want to adopt you?
- The Weasleys, from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (76%, 95 Votes)
- Nathan and Andy, from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (10%, 12 Votes)
- The Cullens, from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (9%, 11 Votes)
- The Lightwoods, from City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (3%, 4 Votes)
- The Priors, from Divergent by Veronica Roth (2%, 2 Votes)
- The Sharpes, from The Curseworkers series by Holly Black (1%, 1 Votes)
- The Delos family, from Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 125
You may also like:
Latest posts by Allison Tran (see all)
- The Monday Poll: Assign a YA Lit Title for Summer Reading - August 10, 2015
- Wrapping Up the 2015 Hub Reading Challenge - August 9, 2015
- The Monday Poll: Summer Vacation - August 3, 2015