At the beginning of this month we debuted our first ever photo challenge and now we want to check in. Submissions are starting to roll in, but there is still time to participate! Whether you plan to read the latest fantasy novel, finish up your favorite series or dive into a reread of a classic novel, we want to know! Snap a photo of the book (or books!) you plan to read over the Thanksgiving holiday and send it our way! Make your photo as creative as you like and stun us with your artistic skills!
As a reminder, here are the full rules:
- For privacy reasons, make sure there aren’t any people in your pictures, please! But, aside from this one caveat, feel free to get as creative as you would like.
- All entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 24th to be considered.
- By submitting your photo, you are consenting to its publication on The Hub, though we are under no obligation to publish all submissions that we receive.
And, don’t forget to check back here before the holiday weekend to see what your fellow Hub readers and bloggers will be reading over the holiday!
– Carli Spina, Hub Advisory Board member
You may also like:
Latest posts by Carli Spina (see all)
- Women in Comics: Looking Ahead to 2017 - January 3, 2017
- Women in Comics: Princesses with a Twist - December 6, 2016
- Women in Comics: Cooking Comics (with Recipes Included!) - November 1, 2016