The Monday Poll: Winter Sequels
Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, we wanted to know your favorite YA book set during the winter holidays. The big winner was Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan, with 35% of the vote, followed closely by The Dark is Rising by Susan Cooper, with 31%. Not far behind was Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, & Lauren Myracle with 27% of the vote. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks very much to all of you who voted!
This week, we’re asking which sequel being published during winter 2014 you’re most looking forward to. There are a lot of great sequels coming out, and although we’ve included many of them in this poll, these choices are by no means comprehensive, so vote in the poll below, and please comment if we’ve missed the one you’re really itching to get your hands on!
Which winter sequel are you anticipating the most?
- Cress by Marissa Meyer (Feb 4) (34%, 38 Votes)
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs (Jan 14) (21%, 24 Votes)
- The Unbound by Victoria Schwab (Jan 28) (18%, 20 Votes)
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (Feb 4) (6%, 7 Votes)
- Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi (Jan 28) (5%, 6 Votes)
- Enders by Lissa Price (Jan 7) (4%, 4 Votes)
- Ruins by Dan Wells (Mar 11) (3%, 3 Votes)
- Diamonds and Deceit by Leila Rasheed (Jan 7) (3%, 3 Votes)
- Tremor by Patrick Carman (Feb 25) (1%, 1 Votes)
- Unforgotten by Jessica Brody (Feb 25) (1%, 1 Votes)
- Let the Storms Break by Shannon Messenger (Mar 4) (1%, 1 Votes)
- Perfect Lies by Kiersten White (Feb 18) (1%, 1 Votes)
- Fool's Gold by Philippa Gregory (Feb 11) (1%, 1 Votes)
- Warrior by Ellen Oh (Dec 31) (1%, 1 Votes)
- The Slanted Worlds by Catherine Fisher (Mar 18) (1%, 1 Votes)
- Evertrue by Brodi Ashton (Jan 21) (0%, 0 Votes)
- The Offering by Kimberly Derting (Jan 7) (0%, 0 Votes)
- Steadfast by Claudia Gray (Mar 4) (0%, 0 Votes)
- Exposure by Kathy Reichs & Brendan Reichs (Mar 4) (0%, 0 Votes)
- Alliance by Mark Frost (Jan 7) (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 112