Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, we asked which winter 2014 sequel you’re most looking forward to reading. With twenty titles to choose from, it was a tough call! Cress by Marissa Meyer took the lead with 34% of the vote, followed by Hollow City by Ransom Riggs, which garnered 21% of the vote. The Unbound by Victoria Schwab wasn’t far behind with 18% of the vote. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks very much to all of you who voted!
This week, we want to know what you think is the coolest tattoo in YA lit. Vote in the poll below, and be sure to comment if we’ve missed your favorite!
What's the coolest tattoo in YA lit?
- Four's back tattoos (Divergent by Veronica Roth) (33%, 47 Votes)
- Ronan's tattoo (The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater) (33%, 47 Votes)
- Shadowhunter runes (The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare) (28%, 40 Votes)
- Vampyre tattoos (House of Night series by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast) (4%, 5 Votes)
- Violet Eden's tattoo that grows on her arm unbidden (Embrace by Jessica Shirvington) (2%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 142
You may also like:
Latest posts by Allison Tran (see all)
- The Monday Poll: Assign a YA Lit Title for Summer Reading - August 10, 2015
- Wrapping Up the 2015 Hub Reading Challenge - August 9, 2015
- The Monday Poll: Summer Vacation - August 3, 2015