Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, we asked your opinion on the coolest tattoo in YA lit. Four’s back tattoo’s from Divergent by Veronica Roth and Ronan’s tattoos from The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater tied for first place with 33% of the vote. Not far behind were the Shadowhunter runes from Cassandra Clare’s Mortal Instruments books, with 28% of the vote.
We also got some great suggestions for other cool tattoos in YA lit through the comments on last week’s poll! Leslie mentioned Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr, Cassidy chimed in with Wes’ tattoo from Sarah Dessen’s The Truth About Forever, Shari reminded us about Perry and Roar’s tattoos from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi, and Molly brought up Karou’s tattoos in Laini Taylor’s Daughter of Smoke and Bone. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks very much to all of you who voted and commented!
This week, we want to know what you think is the most intriguing, most suspenseful YA story about being the Witness Protection Program. There’s certainly a captivating mystique about this topic, so vote in the poll below, and be sure to comment if we’ve missed a good one!
What's the most intriguing YA book about being in the Witness Protection Program?
- Don't Look Behind You by Lois Duncan (38%, 15 Votes)
- The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston (33%, 13 Votes)
- Hush by Jacqueline Woodson (15%, 6 Votes)
- Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst (10%, 4 Votes)
- Shadowlands by Kate Brian (3%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 39
You may also like:
Latest posts by Allison Tran (see all)
- The Monday Poll: Assign a YA Lit Title for Summer Reading - August 10, 2015
- Wrapping Up the 2015 Hub Reading Challenge - August 9, 2015
- The Monday Poll: Summer Vacation - August 3, 2015