Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, we asked you to tell us which YALSA book award you feel most confident in predicting the winner(s). Most of you feel like you have a good grasp on the Printz, with 31% of the vote. Tied for second with 20% of the vote each were the Alex Award and the Morris Award. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive, and maybe by the time you read this, you’ll know whether or not your Youth Media Awards predictions came true. Thanks very much to all of you who voted in the poll!
This week, as many of us are at ALA Midwinter and are traveling there and back, transportation is on our minds. We want to know which vehicle in YA lit you find most lovable. Vote in the poll below, and tell us in the comments if we missed your favorite!
What's the most lovable vehicle in YA literature?
- Arthur Weasleyâ€™s Ford Anglia from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (64%, 104 Votes)
- Ganseyâ€™s 1973 Camaro (â€œThe Pigâ€) from The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (23%, 37 Votes)
- Nickâ€™s Yugo from Nick & Norahâ€™s Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan (10%, 16 Votes)
- The green VW van (â€œthe Pea Podâ€) from Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham (2%, 3 Votes)
- The 1967 Impala (â€œPaulaâ€) from Golden by Jessi Kirby (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 163
You may also like:
Latest posts by Allison Tran (see all)
- The Monday Poll: Assign a YA Lit Title for Summer Reading - August 10, 2015
- Wrapping Up the 2015 Hub Reading Challenge - August 9, 2015
- The Monday Poll: Summer Vacation - August 3, 2015