The Monday Poll: YA Lit Couple You’re Pulling For
Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, we asked you to choose the most lovable vehicle in YA lit. Arthur Weasley’s flying Ford Anglia from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling was clearly the favorite with 64% of your vote. Gansey’s Camaro (“The Pig”) from The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater came in second with 23%, and Hub reader Lucie wrote with the suggestion ofÂ Ariâ€™s red truck in Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz.Â You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in theÂ Polls Archive.Â Thanks to all of you who voted in the poll!
This week, we’re going to start celebrating Valentine’s Day a little early and ask you to weigh in on which couple from YA lit you’re most hoping will make it work. Whether they’re starcrossed or MFEO, these crazy kids have gotta find a way, right? Vote in the poll below, and tell us in the comments if we missed your favorite lovebirds!
Which YA lit couple are you pulling for?
- Eleanor and Park from Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (63%, 127 Votes)
- Magnus and Alec from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare (12%, 25 Votes)
- Quintana and Froi from The Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta (8%, 17 Votes)
- Alina and Mal from The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo (7%, 15 Votes)
- Rory and Stephen from The Shades of London series by Maureen Johnson (5%, 11 Votes)
- Emily and Sam from Iâ€™ll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan (2%, 5 Votes)
- Isadora and Ry from The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White (3%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 203