Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, we asked which famous funny lady you’d like to see author a YA book. Someone better start a petition, because it looks like a lot of you want to see Tina Fey’s take on YA! She came in first with 53% of the vote, followed by Mindy Kaling with 29%, and Anna Kendrick with 16%. It was also brought to our attention that a YA book from Margaret Cho would be really awesome, and we agree. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted and commented!
And now to round out this poll topic, we’re asking you to weigh in on which funny guy you’d like to see write a YA book. Since we focused on the ladies last week, it’s only fair to give the guys a chance too. Vote in the poll below, or add your suggestions in the comments!
Which funny guy should write a YA book?
- Jimmy Fallon (37%, 44 Votes)
- Aziz Anasari (19%, 23 Votes)
- Louis C.K. (13%, 15 Votes)
- Jim Gaffigan (11%, 13 Votes)
- Nick Offerman (7%, 8 Votes)
- Danny Pudi (4%, 5 Votes)
- Fred Armisen (4%, 5 Votes)
- Joel McHale (3%, 4 Votes)
- John Cho (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 118
You may also like:
Latest posts by Allison Tran (see all)
- The Monday Poll: Assign a YA Lit Title for Summer Reading - August 10, 2015
- Wrapping Up the 2015 Hub Reading Challenge - August 9, 2015
- The Monday Poll: Summer Vacation - August 3, 2015