Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, we asked which famous funny guy you’d like to see author a YA book. Jimmy Fallon took the lead with 37% of the vote, followed by Aziz Anasari with 19%, and Louis C.K. with 13% of the vote. In addition to the choices we offered for this poll, there was a write-in vote for Patton Oswald. Nice choice! You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted and commented!
This week, we want to know your favorite redeemed character in YA lit. Personally, I love a flawed character– someone who may have made a lot of mistakes or have a slightly skewed perception of the world, but isn’t totally beyond redemption. Everyone deserves a second chance, and their transformation can be so compelling. Vote in the poll below, or add your suggestions in the comments!
Who is your favorite redeemed character in YA lit?
- Severus Snape (Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling) (65%, 92 Votes)
- Froi (The Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta) (26%, 36 Votes)
- Samantha (Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver) (4%, 6 Votes)
- Greg (Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews) (4%, 6 Votes)
- Cooper (Beat the Band by Don Calame) (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 141
You may also like:
Latest posts by Allison Tran (see all)
- The Monday Poll: Assign a YA Lit Title for Summer Reading - August 10, 2015
- Wrapping Up the 2015 Hub Reading Challenge - August 9, 2015
- The Monday Poll: Summer Vacation - August 3, 2015