The Monday Poll: The YA Lit Plot Twist That Blew Your Mind
Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, we wanted to know about your favorite assigned summer reading from high school. 49% of the votes went to Harper Lee’s classic, To Kill a Mockingbird, followed by The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, which captured 17% of the vote. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted!
This week, we want to know which YA book has your favorite plot twist in YA lit. Which one did you not see coming? Which one blew your mind? Vote in the poll below, and please add your choice in the comments if we missed it– but remember, no spoilers, please! Not everyone may have read these books, so please refrain from discussing the details of the plot twists. Now… vote away!
Which book has your favorite plot twist in YA lit?
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (33%, 31 Votes)
- I Am The Cheese by Robert Cormier (19%, 18 Votes)
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis (14%, 13 Votes)
- Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn (14%, 13 Votes)
- The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson (13%, 12 Votes)
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (5%, 5 Votes)
- Liar by Justine Larbalestier (2%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 95