Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, we asked you to choose your favorite football-themed YA title, and your top pick was Crossing Lines by Paul Volponi, with 35% of the vote, and Dairy Queen by Catherine Murdock was a close second with 32%. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted!
This week, we want to know which parents in YA lit you think deserve their own book. After all, mother knows best. Who would you want to read about? Vote in the poll below, or add your choice in the comments!
Which parents from YA lit would you want to read about?
- The Weasleys (Harry Potter by J.K Rowling) (50%, 71 Votes)
- Natalie Prior (Divergent by Veronica Roth) (20%, 28 Votes)
- Ari and Danteâ€™s parents (Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire SÃ¡enz (9%, 13 Votes)
- Jocelyn Fairchild (Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare) (8%, 12 Votes)
- Lolaâ€™s dads, Andy & Nathan (Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins) (8%, 11 Votes)
- Luke Garroway (Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare) (4%, 6 Votes)
- Maisie Danger Brownâ€™s parents (Dangerous by Shannon Hale) (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 142
You may also like:
Latest posts by Allison Tran (see all)
- The Monday Poll: Assign a YA Lit Title for Summer Reading - August 10, 2015
- Wrapping Up the 2015 Hub Reading Challenge - August 9, 2015
- The Monday Poll: Summer Vacation - August 3, 2015