Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, we asked which YA lit companion novel you’re most looking forward to reading in 2015. 44% of you are looking forward to Fairest by Marissa Meyer, while 12% are eager to read more about Tiny Cooper in Hold Me Closer by David Levithan. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted!
Now that the new year is just around the corner, we’re thinking about new years’ resolutions, turning over a new leaf, forming new habits, and all of those things people usually think about around the end of December. So, speaking of turning over a new leaf, what’s your favorite makeover in YA lit? It could be looks-wise, style-wise, or personality-wise. Vote in the poll below, or add your choice in the comments!
What's your favorite makeover in YA lit?
- Hermione in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling (38%, 36 Votes)
- Princess Mia in The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot (28%, 26 Votes)
- Katniss in The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (22%, 21 Votes)
- Travis in Noggin by John Corey Whaley (7%, 7 Votes)
- Annie in Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally (4%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 94
You may also like:
Latest posts by Allison Tran (see all)
- The Monday Poll: Assign a YA Lit Title for Summer Reading - August 10, 2015
- Wrapping Up the 2015 Hub Reading Challenge - August 9, 2015
- The Monday Poll: Summer Vacation - August 3, 2015