It’s New Year’s Eve! We hope your plans for this evening include curling up with a good YA book.
2014 has been a great year on The Hub– thank you for visiting, commenting, taking part in our reading challenges, participating in our photo contests, and voting in our Monday Polls. We’re inspired to keep blogging because of how awesome our readership is!
In case you missed anything this year, here are our most-read posts from 2014:
- Ain’t No Party Like a Divergent Party! (or…how to throw a party to celebrate the Divergent movie release) by Colleen Seisser
- Is This Just Fantasy?: LGTBQ+ and Speculative Fiction by Kelly Dickinson
- One Thing Leads to Another: An Interview with Maggie Stiefvater by Julie Bartel
- One Thing Leads to Another: An Interview with Rainbow Rowell by Julie Bartel
- How To Read: Step by Step Instructions to Pleasure Reading by Tara Kehoe
Thanks again for reading! From all of us here at The Hub, have a very happy new year. We’ll see you in 2015.
-Allison Tran, currently reading There Will Be Lies by Nick Lake
You may also like:
Latest posts by Allison Tran (see all)
- The Monday Poll: Assign a YA Lit Title for Summer Reading - August 10, 2015
- Wrapping Up the 2015 Hub Reading Challenge - August 9, 2015
- The Monday Poll: Summer Vacation - August 3, 2015