Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, to wrap up National Tea Month, we asked which character from YA lit could use a comforting cup of tea. Your top pick was probably the character would would appreciate tea the most: Maddie, from Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein, with 54% of the vote. Eleanor from Rainbow Rowell’s Eleanor and Park came in second with 24%. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted!
This week, we’re celebrating the most romantic month of all (at least, according to the greeting card companies…) – it’s February, and Valentine’s Day is right around the corner? Which YA romance would you recommend to a reader who doesn’t usually go for romance? Vote in the poll below, or add your choice in the comments!
Which YA romance would you recommend to non-romance readers?
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (39%, 38 Votes)
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith (21%, 20 Votes)
- The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen (20%, 19 Votes)
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour (8%, 8 Votes)
- Poison Princess by Kresley Cole (6%, 6 Votes)
- Like No Other by Una LaMarche (6%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 97
You may also like:
Latest posts by Allison Tran (see all)
- The Monday Poll: Assign a YA Lit Title for Summer Reading - August 10, 2015
- Wrapping Up the 2015 Hub Reading Challenge - August 9, 2015
- The Monday Poll: Summer Vacation - August 3, 2015