Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, we celebrated National Running Day by asking about your favorite YA book that features running. I just ran my first half marathon at the end of May, so I was especially happy to hear from fellow runners in the comments! Anyway, your picks for a podium finish: The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen took 58% of the vote, Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty pulled in 19%, and Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally gathered 13%. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted and commented last week!
This week, as the days grow longer, we want to know your summertime reading style. Do you like to catch up with the newest releases? Re-read your cherished favorites? Binge read? Choose the statement that best matches your summer reading personality, or suggest another approach in the comments.
In the summer, I like to...
- Set time aside for a some serious binge reading. READ ALL THE BOOKS! (54%, 70 Votes)
- Catch up on the newest YA lit releases that everyone's talking about. (27%, 35 Votes)
- Re-read some of my favorites-- comfort reading is the best! (8%, 10 Votes)
- Try something different, something out of my normal reading habits. (6%, 8 Votes)
- Pick a good audiobook for a long road trip. (5%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 130
You may also like:
Latest posts by Allison Tran (see all)
- The Monday Poll: Assign a YA Lit Title for Summer Reading - August 10, 2015
- Wrapping Up the 2015 Hub Reading Challenge - August 9, 2015
- The Monday Poll: Summer Vacation - August 3, 2015