Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, we asked you about your reading plans for the summer. A whopping 54% of you plan on doing some serious binge-reading, and 27% of you intend to catch up on those newest YA book releases that everyone’s talking about. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted and commented last week!
This week, we want to know which YA book you’d like to read from a different character’s point of view. Choose the statement that best matches your summer reading personality, or suggest another approach in the comments.
Which YA book would you want to read from another character's point of view?
- The Fault in our Stars from Gus’ POV (27%, 21 Votes)
- Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass from Yaqui’s POV (21%, 16 Votes)
- Grasshopper Jungle from Shann’s POV (14%, 11 Votes)
- A Great and Terrible Beauty from Kartik’s POV (13%, 10 Votes)
- Anna Dressed in Blood from Anna’s POV (12%, 9 Votes)
- Shadow and Bone from Mal’s POV (9%, 7 Votes)
- This One Summer from Windy’s POV (4%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 77
You may also like:
Latest posts by Allison Tran (see all)
- The Monday Poll: Assign a YA Lit Title for Summer Reading - August 10, 2015
- Wrapping Up the 2015 Hub Reading Challenge - August 9, 2015
- The Monday Poll: Summer Vacation - August 3, 2015