Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, we asked which unusual or distinctive name from YA lit you’d give your firstborn. We had a tie! Blue from The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater and Ismae from Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers both took in 25% of the vote. We had a great suggestion in the comments, too– Jennifer Billingsley reminded us about Sabriel! You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted and commented last week!
This week, we’re curious which unrequited crush from YA lit pulls on your heartstrings the most. Choose from the list below, or leave other ideas in the comments.
Most painful unrequited crush in YA lit?
- Miles “Pudge” Halter and Alaska Young in Looking for Alaska by John Green (34%, 23 Votes)
- Cath and Nick in Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (25%, 17 Votes)
- Travis and Cate in Noggin by John Corey Whaley (19%, 13 Votes)
- Jacob and Bella from Twilight (16%, 11 Votes)
- John and Marisol in Hard Love by Ellen Wittlinger (6%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 68
You may also like:
Latest posts by Allison Tran (see all)
- The Monday Poll: Assign a YA Lit Title for Summer Reading - August 10, 2015
- Wrapping Up the 2015 Hub Reading Challenge - August 9, 2015
- The Monday Poll: Summer Vacation - August 3, 2015