Good morning, Hub readers!
Last week, we asked you to weigh in on the most painful unrequited crush in YA lit. Your top pick was Miles “Pudge” Halter and Alaska Young from Looking for Alaska by John Green, with 34% of the vote, followed by Cath and Nick from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, with 25%. You can see detailed results for all of our previous polls in the Polls Archive. Thanks to all of you who voted and commented last week!
This week, we’re revisiting a poll topic from the past with some different titles: which summer vacation from YA lit would you want to take? Choose from the list below, or leave other ideas in the comments.
Which summer vacation from YA lit would you want to take?
- A summer in Nantucket (Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland) (35%, 23 Votes)
- A trip to the lake (This One Summer by Mariko Tamaki and Jillian Tamaki) (21%, 14 Votes)
- New York City (The Summer Invitation by Charlotte Silver) (20%, 13 Votes)
- Getting acquainted with the family home in Japan (Orchards by Holly Thompson) (17%, 11 Votes)
- On tour with a band (Road Rash by Mark Huntley Parsons) (5%, 3 Votes)
- Sleepaway camp (Sleepaway Girls by Jen Calonita) (3%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 66
You may also like:
Latest posts by Allison Tran (see all)
- The Monday Poll: Assign a YA Lit Title for Summer Reading - August 10, 2015
- Wrapping Up the 2015 Hub Reading Challenge - August 9, 2015
- The Monday Poll: Summer Vacation - August 3, 2015