Hello, Hub readers!
This month we’re asking which books from the #yalsa16 Symposium’s awesome group of Book Blitz titles you’re hoping to read next. It’s a bigger group of options than our usual slate, so choose up to 5, and be sure to peruse the whole list for some fantastic reads from wonderful authors!
For more coverage of YALSA’s 2016 Young Adult Services Symposium, stayed tuned for some highlights up soon here at The Hub, and be sure to peruse #yalsa16 on Twitter; there were lots of folks tweeting out great tips and takeaways.
Update from last month’s poll: a full 73% of us are primarily reading library or personal copies of books that are officially published and out in the world, and the other 27% of us are reading a more even mix of advance/review copies and already-published titles. Literally not even one respondent was reading a majority of advance titles, and I have to say I think that says something *really* impressive about how fast y’all read once a book is out in the world!
— Carly Pansulla, currently reading Dune by Frank Herbert
You may also like:
Latest posts by Carly Pansulla (see all)
- Monthly Monday Poll – September 2017 - September 4, 2017
- Monthly Monday Poll: July 2017 – Debut Series - July 3, 2017
- Monthly Monday Poll: Favorite Dual-Market *Nonfiction* Author - June 5, 2017