The 2018 finalists for our Nonfiction Award have been announced! Congrats to the finalists and thank you to the committee for all of their great work!
The 2018 finalists are:
- “#NotYourPrincess: Voices of Native American Women” edited by Mary Beth Leatherdale and Lisa Charleyboy and published by Annick Press
- “Eyes of the World: Robert Capa, Gerda Taro, and the Invention of Modern Photojournalism” written by Marc Aronson and Marina Budhos and published by Henry Holt, an imprint of Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group
- “The 57 Bus: A True Story of Two Teenagers and the Crime That Changed Their Lives” written by Dashka Slater and published by Farrar Straus Giroux, an imprint of Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group
- “Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers” written by Deborah Heiligman and published by Godwin Books/Henry Holt, an imprint of Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group
- “The Whydah: A Pirate Ship Feared, Wrecked, and Found” written by Martin W. Sandler, and published by Candlewick Press
Check out the annotations for the Nonfiction Award finalists now and remember to share them with your teen patrons!
You may also like:
Latest posts by Anna Lam (see all)
- 2020 Printz and Odyssey Award Virtual Celebration Recordings - July 2, 2020
- The Hub Member Manager Sought for 2020-2021 Term - June 26, 2020
- 2020 Virtual Alex Awards Celebration Recording - June 16, 2020